Getting back on the road after lockdown
To keep everyone safe, Supreme have put in place these safeguards for Key Worker training:
We will be using the same guidelines when we go back to work.
Before we collect pupils
● Before Instructors leave to collect a pupil for a lesson they will call or text them and check if they have had any symptoms of the virus within the last 7 days
● If they know anyone or have been in contact with anyone that is showing symptoms or has been doing so within the last 14 days
● Remind them to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, immediately before leaving the house for their lesson.
● Arrange to meet by the vehicle not at their front door.
● Once Instructors arrive to collect pupils they will again assess whether they are well enough to start the lesson. Instructors will not let pupils get into the car straight away but have a conversation with them at least 2 metres away and see if they notice any symptoms.
● Instructors need to be 100% happy with the pupils well being and if they are not, they won’t start the lesson and explain they need to cancel until the pupil has recovered fully.
● Instructors will check that the pupil has washed their hands or have hand sanitizer ready for them. If the pupil wants to wear disposable gloves they have to be fresh ones put on in front of the instructor.
● Instructors and pupil can decide if masks are to be worn. If the pupil asks the instructor to wear a mask, they will do.
● Instructors will explain that they have also just cleaned their hands with hand sanitizer, or soap and water where possible and that both of you should avoid touching your face and hands
● Instructors will not shake pupils hands, share visual aids, pens etc. and will be minimising contact with pupils for safety
● The instructors will let the pupil know they have sanitised the car after every lesson and asks the pupil to wipe everything that they could touch before the start of the lesson.
● Instructors will explain that the windows will be down as much as possible during the lesson to allow for ventilation, and ask pupils to wrap up warm as it might be cooler in the car
● Instructors will avoid using the air conditioning if possible however if it is used they will not set it to recirculate.
● Before the pupil gets out the car the instructor and pupil wipe everything down.
The Supreme Team 🚙
MANUAL & AUTOMATIC lessons available
Do you want one of the most experienced driving school in the UK to help you become a safe driver, quickly and cost effectively?
Please check out our google reviews from our pupils, we are very proud to have one of the highest number of 5 star reviews for a driving school in the country!
Contact us today
Supreme School of Motoring work with:
Essex Road Safety & Essex Police who are part of (SERP) and help deliver Safe and Considerate Driving courses
Secondary Schools and Colleges throughout Essex
In Essex we cover:
Chelmsford – Southwoodham Ferrers
Colchester – Clacton
Maldon – Dengie
And surrounding areas
We also cover Winchester and Andover and surrounding areas!
Learner Drivers, Trailer, Driving Instructor Training, Fleet, Standards Check Training
We have taught thousands of people for over 40 years
Consistently achieving high pass rates, ensuring you are ready for the road in the shortest possible time!
Assistance and support with Theory and Hazard Perception test preparation.
Discounts for students and block bookings. Birthday and Christmas Gift vouchers available.
Manual and Automatic lessons available.
Each year Supreme School of Motoring teaches over 1,000 people to drive. Click here to read our latest reviews.
Our instructors provide their pupils with up to date information regarding their lesson progression and instant access to many other features with the leading student app –
Available for iOS phones and iPads
Take a look the areas of Essex that we provide driving lessons and find the best driving instructor for you.Find an Instructor